How could I ever be so lucky. :)
Grabbed dinner with a friend beforehand in Market Square (so cute!!!)....and at one point, as we're sitting at a table outside, surrounded by people, he answers his phone....
OBNOXIOUSLY LOUDLY!! And continues conversing. OBNOXIOUSLY LOUDLY!!
Haha
Oh Geez
So this came to mind....
Duke of the Decibel!! I know him!!!
hahaha :)
Anyway, onto the concert. HoneyHoney opened. I approve....Good bluegrass-jazzy feel! (minus dropping the f-bomb a few times....booo)
And along came Gavin.
WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Tops the charts. Best concert I've ever been to. Un-freakin-believable!!!!
His songs are amazing, His voice is amazing, His band was amazing....
Pretty sure his electric guitarist sold his soul to the devil. He was that good. No lie. :)
He even stopped in the middle of a song to tell the drunkies to stop talkin or hit the road!
bahahaha
Made for quite the awkward silence for a minute, but it was quickly forgotten :)
Happy Sigh :) Great ending to a good day!

No comments:
Post a Comment