Sunday, May 3, 2009

Highlights

Blogging is a little harder than I thought!! So...here are a few highlights of the last few days:

Thursday:
A.M.--Coffee & Bagels with a great friend from high school...in the end, our convo got me thinking about Occupational/Physical Therapy again....haha...I'm all over the place so we'll see! :)
P.M.--Went for a walk at the park with another friend from high school...And there just-so-happened to be football blocking pylons in the field (we have nooooo clue what they're actually called) calling our names....just asking to be hit. :) And so we hit them. haha Or at least attempted to....Looks like my career as a middle linebacker won't be taking off anytime soon.. :) Great form; no power whatsoever. lol

Friday:
Prayed really hard for something this morning and God answered it the same night. Never ceases to amaze me! It was a very bittersweet chapter-closing that left everyone with great memories, grateful hearts, and hope for the future. :) (that's only the sweet part of course lol)
And well...didn't start packing for my New England trip until 11:30 at night....finished at 2 because I'm slow and easily distracted...and got up at 3:30. BRUTAL!!!!!!
Saturday:
Knew it was gonna be an interesting day when, as my dad and I are driving to the airport at 4:15 in the morning, he puts in some sad Hank Williams song and I start tearing up. haha Uh oh!
So, I got real excited because I had an aisle seat on my connecting flight. Until I realized that it was the very last seat on the plane that won't lean back, with no air, 3 centimeters from the bathroom, with a stewardess basically sitting on my lap. Haha....The first thing the stewardess said (after she took her seat on my lap) was .....wait for it.........
"Did somebody cut one?! Oh my Gah!! Who snuck in and dropped a load already??!!!"
Bahahaha.....True story. She quickly won my heart. ;-P I was so tired that I kept doing that crazy jerky thing you do when you think you're falling. haha Over and over and over again. Not awkward at all............. lol
Oh, and I have a confession to make.... I hardly ever wash my hands. haha Don't judge me. ;-P I mean, I do whenever I'm cooking, or my hands are actually visibly DIRTY. But other than that, I'm not a huge fan of dry, cracky, CLEAN, lizard hands. However, on this day, in order to combat Mexican H1568HgN1 Swine Flu (hehe), I washed my hands not once, not twice, but 6 times!!!! And drank Orange Juice. :) Made it out with a clean bill of health and some crazy-dry skin--Mission:Accomplished I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment